Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Time Approaches

It is time, once again, for me to set out for South East Asia.  For anyone that is interested, I will be using this blog to keep folks up to date on where my wanderings lead.

This redux will have me flying put of Seattle on the 26th of January and into Bangkok on 27th, this time via Taiwan instead of Korea.  I will be wandering North in Thailand from Bangkok to Chiang Rai, then overland into Laos, instead of heading down the Mekong River.

Once in Laos, things will start getting a lot more free form.  I intend to end up in the far North East corner of Laos, up near the border with China and Viet Nam, but intentions in Laos are ephemeral.  What actually happens, once Chaos Lao sets in, will be the subject of the blog posts.

Its all magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment